You can use the AdReady platform to:
- Upload your ads and then leverage the AdReady Creative-tool when you need to make changes to your ad copy or design
- Customize pre-built Ad Templates in the AdReady Creative Library
- Work with AdReady’s talented Creative Team to build engaging creative in Flash Animated or Static files.
Below is a guideline on our Ad Specifications & General Advertising Content Standards:
- Ads must have a distinct border to clearly identify where the page ends and the advertisement begins. *1 px gray or black border.
- Animation can begin upon loading then must stop after 15 seconds.
- The Advertiser’s landing page must match the offer being made in the advertisement.
- If an Advertiser’s ad contains the word “Free,” there must be a disclaimer in the ad, such as “conditions apply.”
- Ads may not have nonfunctional elements such as fake scroll bars, fake forms or text input
- AdReady reserves the right to request additional changes to submitted ads, or reject any ad unit in its sole discretion
We require a minimum of three (3) different ads before launching a display campaign in the following three ad sizes in order to achieve optimal campaign performance:
*Multiple ad sizes allow you to have presence in a variety of locations on web pages and gives you the ability to implement creative testing. By having only one ad size, you limit your ad to be seen only where that size is being served.
We also recommend creative for the following ad sizes
- 99×72(Facebook Ads)
We recommend these sizes for your mobile campaigns:
AdReady accepts the following file formats:
(.gif), (.jpeg), (.swf) for Banner Ads
(.asf), (.avi), & (.mpeg) for Video Ads
- All file types must be less than 40k in size
- No animation beyond 15 seconds in length
- Flash versions accepted: 6-10
- Frame rate: 15-20 fps
AdReady does not accept ads for the following products or services: Adult Products (films, magazines, websites, etc.), drugs/drug paraphernalia, lotteries (other than official state lotteries sponsored by a U.S. state, e.g. California State Lottery), online casinos, gambling portals, gambling educational sites, firearms, ammunition, insider tips on a particular stock or commodity; or other products/elements/ingredients as may be designated by AdReady at any time in its sole discretion.